Once I got my new to me Miranda home, I checked it out more closely. Besides the bayonet mount, the camera also has a 44mm thread for the early Miranda lenses. The shutter button is on the front of the camera, and shutter speeds go from the usual B, and 1-1/1000 sec. I won't go into the unusual aperture coupling methodology, but it works. The power for the meter was supposed to be a mercury cell, but I used a hearing aid (Zinc-air) battery, and the meter is spot on. Everything about the camera was clean and operational. The next day i took it for a stroll to the N side of town. Every frame of the roll of expired Fuji Provia 100 came out quite good. You can find out more about these cameras here.
In use, it took a little while to get used to the placement of the front-mounted shutter button, but once I did, using the camera was a breeze. It handles very well, and the match needle and circle on a stick to gauge the exposure works nicely. The all-metal body seems fairly robust, too.
Here are some examples from the camera on Provia 100 and on Arista 100 ultra b&w film. I'll have to look for a few more lenses to turn it into a nice kit.