Saturday, December 30, 2006

Saturday Morning

willows3

Today started out with some decent fog, so I got my gear together and rushed over to West Park, where some infamous, gnarly old willow trees reside. The fog was not thick everywhere, and by the time I got to the park, it certainly wasn't ideal, but it was there. I hauled out my Pentax 6x7 and my Coolpix 995, and shot a roll of b&w film, and a few digital shots, as I figured I may as well since I drove over. The digicam shots didn't look too bad, and I'll see how the roll of film came out later on.

It's been a fun week away from work. While I have not been doing anything really exciting (not counting the trip to Detroit to see Spamalot!), I have been able to spend some quality darkroom time and get organized.

Happy New Year to you all!

No comments: