Monday, April 06, 2020

Something new -- Photo Notes

I talk about the Kodak Pony in this video


I have been thinking about this for a while, and today I finally shot a little video to share on YouTube.  It doesn't replace blogging, but I hope to do a few more of these short Photo Notes videos (less than 10 minutes) to share my experience with the photo community.   Let me know what you think.  I know I have to do a better job with the framing, but it was all done on the quick, using a Canon G10 camera, my iPad, and iCloud, and iMovie - first time ever, but I'll get better.  So, Photo Notes will be that - short videos to inform and maybe amuse.

The link is  -

Have a good day!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool vid!

You mentioned the Monochrome Mania zine in the video, and I see there's a link to buy one in the sidebar of the blog, but when I click, it says "Item not found". Do you have any zines currently in stock, and if so, how would I get my hands on one?

Best,
Shawn
http://urbanadventureleague.wordpress.com/

mfophotos said...

Shawn,
Somehow that javascript didn't work, so I put the link to buy on the top of the links on the right side of the page. https://checkout.square.site/buy/NQW55LD6MR26YNSRCNPDKJGP

It IS still available!
Mark

Unknown said...

Cool, Mark! Just purchased.
-Shawn