Friday, December 31, 2004

Lensbabies are cool


fading jug
Originally uploaded by argusmaniac.
I have finally developed some rolls of film taken with my Nikon FM and my new lensbaby. What a cool, creative tool! I can see how it could easily be overused... but until then I plant on trying it out in a variety of situations. This is the window in my bathroom in the basement. The jubs and bottles there are always great subjects to play with.


As this year draws to a close, I see that I shot hundreds of b&w images, developed well over 100 rolls of b&w film, and have in general, had a lot of photographic fun.


My goals for 2005:


Make more prints - and make them in standardized sizes.

Get material together for a showing

Sell a few prints

Do more portrait work


I hope 2005 will be a more peaceful year all around, but given the current political situation...who knows.


May all of you have a good year!

1 comment:

Amit Basu said...

I really once loved Lensbabies. Pretty cool lenses. And different.