Saturday, December 21, 2019

Trees -- Part 2. Cheap art for your wall!

Back in September, I posted about my photography of trees, and this year, I produced my usual annual calendar, with the same subject.  Trees 2020 features 12 monochrome images of trees from various places, on 8.5 x 11" heavy card stock, and is spiral bound.  If you'd like support an artist in his work, this is one way -- buy a copy of my calendar. $15 (USA only), includes shipping to you, and you can frame any one of those images when you are done using the calendar.  I accept Paypal  and of course, checks.  I have a limited number available, so please message me (mfobrien AT gmail.com)  to make sure you can purchase one.


I know, people have phones now and don't use wall calendars, but it's an inexpensive way to hang some art that changes every month. They also make good gifts.  Remember, photographs are tangible things.  They belong on a wall!


Thank you, and have a great holiday season, however you celebrate this time of year!








No comments: