Thursday, March 21, 2013

Riding the Rails Part II

A continuation from my last post on my trip to Kansas and back via Amtrak.  I did shoot several rolls of B&W and one roll of color film with the Nikon EM, and here are a few of them for your viewing.  I have been somewhat slow with the blog posts as of late, with good reason.My wife fell and broke her hip in late February, and of course, I have been doing all of the things that need to be done around the house, and helping her with her physical therapy.  By the time 10 pm rolls around, I am ready for bed.  We are both hopeful that she will be back to her typical self in a month.

From Kansas City, MO.  Lomo 400 color film.
From the Train

From the Train

LaPlata, MO.
From the Train

Union Station, Chicago.
Union Station No. 2

Union Station No. 4

trod upon

1 comment:

Jim said...

The photo of the well-worn steps delighted me this morning. You are getting nice results from your EM.