Saturday, July 28, 2007

Grave Images

One of the places that Marjorie and I photographed was the Amenia Burying Ground (yes, that is it's name) in Amenia NY. The oldest graves there date from 1750, and we went there on the first try on Friday, July 13. We were shooting until it was nearly dark, and then we went back a few days later to catch some nice afternoon sun which made some of the headstones stand out. I shot with a variety of cameras, but most of my shots were taken with my Mamiya 645 and my Yashicamat A, a Holga, and a few on 35mm. I still have a few more rolls to go through, as I did some with TechPan. Those could be interesting, as they would have been 20 second exposures.
Another link to the cemetery.
gathering of the stones Taken with the Mamiya 645.


anchored Yashica A


light and dark My favorite image so far. YashicaA.

No comments: